Who isn’t a crazy fan of Angoori Bhabhi from And TV’s popular show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain? Shubhangi Atre Poorey, who plays this famous character has over time become a phenomenon, both on and off screen. Take a look at her performance on the show:
But, before stealing everyone’s hearts with her innocent and lovable portrayal of Angoori Bhabhi, here are some unknown and interesting facts about Shubhangi which many of her fans wouldn’t probably know of. Take a look:
1. Shubhangi Atre Poorey hails from Indore, Madhya Pradesh and has an MBA degree.
2. Before starting her acting career, she got married to Piyush Poorey. The happily married couple is blessed with a daughter named Aashi.
3. She is producer Ekta Kapoor’s find. The actress had made her acting debut in the year 2007 with a popular show by Balaji Telefilms.
4. She is a music lover. She loves to listen to songs while travelling. For her, music is an energy that can take her to her dreams or can help her to be successful. It purifies the soul and fills up with positivity all around.
5. She is a big fan of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
6. Recently she was awarded as the Best Actress in Comic Role by Telly Awards 2019.
7. Before Shubhangi, around 80 girls were auditioned for Angoori Bhabi’s role within a span of one month. But, perhaps she was destined to rule our hearts as Angoori Bhabhi.
8. She has won the title of Miss Madhya Pradesh in 2003.
9. Not many people know that she is also a trained Kathak dancer.
10. In the show, Vibhuti is mad about Angoori Bhabi but in real life, it is exactly the opposite. Shubhangi is a fan of Aasif Sheikh. She was intimidated by him before she had started shooting with him.
Did you know these facts before? Let us know in the comments section below.
Would like to watch some horror stories? Watch Laal Ishq.